Sunday, August 20, 2017

Let's Go On An Adventure Together

This layout is a continuation from our 2015 Korean Trip. A rare family selfie taken from one of the wings of Kyongbok Palace. This is a C&S layout for Kaisercraft August Challenge and the theme for this challenge is COGS!



I was delighted to have the Factory 42 Collection papers which I bought two weeks ago when Spotlight was having a 30% Storewide sales. I took the opportunity to buy this collection (even though I already miles long paper collections) because I really like it. When I saw this challenge, I was thrilled to bits as I can use this collection immediately without feeling guilty.

Here is the layout for the Challenge and some close-ups. In addition to the Cogs from the Collectibles, I used Steampunk Gears as an added effect.

Location: Kyongbok Palace, Seoul, Korea
Supplies: Kaisercraft Factory 42 P2374 - Ironworks
Kaisercraft 61/2" Factory 42 paper
Kaisercraft Flutter Clear Stamp
Strip of Kaisercraft Paper from Stash
Mica Ink
Walnut Distress Ink
Steampunk Steam017 Gears

Close-up of the Steampunk Gear used

Another close-up of the Steampunk Gears

Close-up of the Flutter Stamps




Thank you for stopping by and for the comments. Very much appreciated.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...