Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Remember This Moment

This layout is created for the "Home and Scrap" August Use Your Stash Challenge. The theme for the challenge is outlined below:

August Prompt: STRIPS - washi, paper strips, string, ribbons or braids. Use them in straight lines, weave them, plait them, ink them, or whatever. It's time to bust some of those little straight bits of stash. If you have half a truckload of washi rolls, now is your chance to showcase some of it. Or what about those lovely strips that we cut off the ends of our patterned papers? I know I have an abundance of them. Get creative and have some fun. 

I have an abundance of Strips in my stash and this is a good way of using them up or reducing their number. I love this challenge because it allows me to use my stash irregardless of makes. I really enjoy mixing and matching all the way through. Also I do not have to worry whether the papers are latest in the market or not. Most importantly, I love the design or I wouldn't have purchased them in the first place. I hope I can get away from my hoarding habits and start using.

Here is the layout. This is a  continuation of my Korean trip which I am creating an album for. I am so much behind but I hope to catch-up soon. for this layout I use up most of the strips in my stash.


Location: Incheon, Seoul, Korea. Zhara''s first encounter with the Cherry Blossom

Supplies: UW Scrapbooking pattern paer
Scraps of papers from various mamufacturers
Kaisercraft Flutter Stamp
Micia Ink
Bo Bunny Sentiment
Kaisercraft Sentiment for Title
Washi Tape
Kaisercraft Embellies
Momoyo Blooms
Large Prima flower
American Craft Twine
Wooden Button from Daiso
Bazzil Cardstock

Close-up of Blooms and Handwritten Journal

Close-up of Stamp


Thank you for stopping by. Truly appreciate your comments.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...