Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 1 ~ Forever Together

I was actually inspired by my Instagram friend, Claudia's 100dayselflovejourney. I decided to embark on this journey myself and I thought of creating a 170 mm x 210 mm mini album. I know this is going to be a real challenge in itself and most of all it is going to be a test of self-endurance, self-discipline and patience. I chose to start with a CAS layout showcasing my loved ones.

This is my Day 1 Self-love Journey. I have no idea where or how the journey will take me to, but I really am going to fit the journeys into this 170x210 mm size. I guess this is the hard part.
Location : Seoul, Korea, April 2015

Supplies: Recycled File for Base, Enogreen Pattern papers, Kaisercraft sentiment, Kaisercraft
Die-cut Border, Typo Wooden Flower, Momoyo Sentiment, Coredinations Cardstock,
Kaisercraft die-cut Butterfly



Thank you for stopping-by and for your lovely comments

1 comment:

  1. The hard part is to get started I think! Good luck vibes from me every time you embark into your journey and enjoy! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...