Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 8 and Day 9 ~ Picture Perfect Moment and Chocolates

Hey there!
Today I'm sharing two things I love best.

Day 8 ~ Picture Perfect Moment

Day 8 fell yesterday when I was still on vacation after my getaway in Langkawi Island so I managed to get some things done around the house. In other words, I became the housekeeper all day. The finale was a cup of coffee and just relax with my tab.
‪#‎rest_and_relax‬ ‪#‎housework‬ ‪#‎scrapbooking_layout‬ ‪#‎lilies_corner‬‪#‎100dayselflovejourney‬

Day 9 ~ Chocolates

Whenever I have cravings, I'd go for chocolates. To me, chocolates are very therapeutic. Then again, I am very selective of the kind of chocolates I eat.

That's it for today.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...