Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day 5 to Day 7 ~ Getaway

Hello friends! 
It was lovely weekend getaway for the Child and her former Tahfiz classmates (some of them only). Her dad and I and Humaira's mum, joined the trip at Payar Island, Langkawi for 2 reasons - as Chaperons and to get away from it all. I did not make any preparations at all for the trip and allowed myself to follow the flow. For me, it was a nostalgic trip reminiscent of my Geology Days and another trip I made with my little sister. So many changes has taken place actually. Should I plan to make a comeback, I shall make a full-blown preparation and maybe stay for a week. Before registering at the Hotel or Chalet, I headed to the Duty Free shop for chocolates. 
All in all, I did have a good time and Payar Island really took my breathe away.

Day 5 on August 5, 2016 ~ Sunset

Getting of the Boat at Kuah Jetty and to be greeted by this beautiful sunset.
Marvelous beauty.
‪#‎100dayselflovejourney‬ ‪#‎bns_sunset‬ ‪#‎ig_eurasia‬ ‪#‎sunset_vision‬‪#‎clouds_of_our_world‬

Day 6 on August 6, 2016 ~ An outing to Pulau Payar

This island is snorkelers heaven. Then again, swimming and snorkeling is within designated zone. To get a close-up with the fishes, feeding is allowed, at your own risk. It took us one hour of boat ride from Kuah Jetty to reach Pulau Payar. We each pay RM150 for the boat ride and I am not sure whether that is a justifiable price to pay. Anyway, as long as the Child and the father enjoy themselves in the sea, not a problem. I know the biggest challenge will be to haul the child out of the water.

Sunset at Chenang Beach

Day 7 on August 7, 2016 ~ Food for the Soul

Stepping off the ferry at Kuala Perlis around 2:30 pm, the first thing that caught our eyes was the mosque. It was such a welcoming sight. I chose the area by the window that look out to the sea. It was so calming to pray with the sound of waves breaking.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...