Friday, April 22, 2016

Wonder!

Hello to all my blogging friends.
Today the weather is slightly cooler than other days and it is gave a good time to clean my bacryard. I had been reading the papers and getting Whatsapp messages that the extremely hot weather is a very good excuse for snakes to find cooler places to cool themselves. That sort of give me the boost and incentives to take charge of my living room and backyard. Had to stop to prepare lunch. But before that, I decided to finish off my layout I started a week ago and blog it. Well, I, too, need to cool down. During the spring clean, I found my husband's long lost Bank Books. Finally! The search for his Bank Books had come to a happy ending.

Here's the layout I create for Stamplorations mixedmediachallenge. The beauty of this challenge is that the use of stencils is not confined to Stamplorations/Artplorations Stencils. Otherwise, I would go to my sister's, Asmah, house to borrow her Stencils.

Stencil Sunday #40 + April Mixed Media Challenge

Welcome to another edition of Stencil Sunday with the STAMPlorations girls in the Mixed Media design team  And because it's the first Sunday of the month, it's also time for a new Mixed Media Challenge!


Here is the layout:

Supplies: Enogreen pp, Scraps of pp from stash, Kaiser Flowers, Kaiser Stencils, Stencils from Stash, Wooden Hearts from Typo, Enogreen Embellies, Kaiser sentiment, Epxoy Sticker for Title, Gesso, Acrylic Paints, Modelling Paste, Sunlit border punch


This photo was taken at Itaewon, Seoul, Trick Eye Museum. Off course, the male partner is still non-existent and this is a big question mark for us all.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. love your layout - thanks for sharing your creation at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge - I hope to see you again in our gallery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...