Saturday, April 23, 2016

Special

Red is my favourite colour. When the challenge at whitewith1 states White + Jester Red, this photo of myself and Atikah came to mind. This was taken during our Teambuilding session at Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh in 2014. The theme for the Teambuilding was Halloween.Well, I must say I was not really keen on the topic but played along because it is Company function. The hardest part was to get the appropriate costume.

The one item that I remember so well was the Hotel room that was about RM500 per night. Since it was a weekend, both my husband and Zahra' arrived later in the day. The two of them had their own agenda while I was with my colleque.



At Lost world of TambunSupplies: White Cardstock, Prima Annalee pp, Kaiser Butterfly and sentiment, Petaloo flowers, Kaiser Flowers, Prima lowers, Artplorations "Happy Flowers" Stencil, Kaiser "Crackle" Stencil, Printribbon (P515-041), Acryclic Paint, Doily, Prima Felt, Momoyo Brad, Tsukeniko Ink, Modelling Paste

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your love.

5 comments:

  1. Lili this is a delightful, lovely and bright page. Adore the stamping in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your layout – the colours are just lovely. Thank you for playing along with us on White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, love your stencil work! Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous the photo was perfect for the red colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic photos and they look so good on this page. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...