Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Quote Journal

I am not a card person, so when my young friend had his birthday today, I decided to create this Journal instead.
The colours I used mimicked the background colors of the Quote. The elements of time play a big role in shaping our life in general so the clocks are symbolic of what we missed and what we hope to accomplish. I just love vintage cars and its presence is to indicate moving on.
I am submitting this journal to Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #23 "Dimension"




Here is my take on the challenge and the link mmm-challenge-23

Supplies : Chipboard, Pieces of Scrap Pattern Paers from stash, Enogreen Embellies, Kaisercraft  Embellies,
Marta Stewart Punch, Drywall Tape,  Bubble Wrap, Stazon Ink, Acrylic Paints, White Gesso



Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dimension you have created with your layers! Great details - all the way to the texture in the background! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful gift! Your friend will like it very much I think. =) Thank you for sharing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great personalized gift! love the quote. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...