Saturday, March 19, 2016

Friendship Bracelet

Hello! Good morning.

When I came across this photo of my daughter and her friend showing their friendship bracelets, I thought this would make an entirely different layout. Two of the bracelets on Zahra's hands were made by her while the other bracelet was a gift from her friend. I used the Kaisercraft March sketch to create this layout.

KC march challenge

Here's the layout:
Supplies - Kaisercraft Papers (Antique Rose / Blue Bay / Vintage Timeless / Sandy Toes Collections) 
Sentiment from Kaisecraft
Clock from Enogreen
Doily from Typo
Kaisercraft Flowers
Kaisercraft Die-cut Flowers
Handmade flowers courtesy of Asmah
Stamps
Tsukineko Inks
Stencil
Gesso
Acrylic Paints
Left-over Cardstock
Paper Boutique Alphas for Title


Since I am going to a wedding, will write-up after my return. TTYL.

Hi, I am back.
 After putting all the finishing touches, I showed it to Zahra'. "Hmmm.....rather plain", she said. In the end, I added the stamps that came together with the craft magazine I bought. She is happy with the outcome.
This layout is for Kaisercraft March sketch challenge and thank you for looking.

4 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch and a lovely memory to document -Thanks for joining in the March challenge at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the March Sketch Challenge at Kaisercraft, :) lovely details and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story the layout tells, just beautiful layout. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Kaisercraft : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...