Sunday, January 25, 2015

Wonderful Friends

In November of 2014, I decided to start a series of layouts for my IG followers and Likers - well only those that I know in person. I started this layout of Miss Khaleeda who is my faithful Liker and Follower. It was a nice start but I got stuck with the embellishments. Then, work and other things got in the way; so Mojo decided to make a beeline for the exit door. I never got around to it even though it kept staring at me to complete it. Well, three nights ago, I managed to complete it, finally.

Supplies : Bazzil Cardstock
Pop Arts Pattern Paper
Kaisercraft Die-cuts
Kaisercraft Wooden flourish
Pop Arts Embellies
Pop Arts Titles and Sentiments
Doilies
Micia Ink
Sunlit Border Punch
Washi Tape

XoXo Lili Sulastri





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...