Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Clarence Samuel Farewell Album

I would like to say thank you to my friends who gave me the task of preparing this Album as a Memento to my retiring Supervisor, Clarence Shantakumar Samuel. We are going to miss him, that's for sure, especially his humor and his ability to be a stand-up comedian at the eleventh hour.
The theme for this layout is Facilities Management staffs. Unfortunately, I was only given a week to complete the task and budget was also very minimal. Still I try my best to create attractive layouts even though in general they are extremely Clean and Simple. During my earlier preparation, I was able to participate in challenges. As time goes by, the challenge to get the layouts done was too much for me to consider submission for challenges.  Anyway, I am happy with the result and I feel honoured that a few of my friends liked what I did. I just have to grin and bear with the remarks of one staff, who not only annoyed me but the rest of the staffs, too. I can't please one unhappy person, can I.
Here's the result of my work :





















What I enjoyed during the process of creating these layouts is that I was able to use up my hoarded stuff, bits and pieces of scraps and there was minimal purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...