Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Too Tame

This is my first layout for Home and Scrapped site as well as Scrappy Sketches Blog challenge. Heather has some beautiful sketches on her blog and this is my first attempt using her January sketch.
These photos were part of the Bird Park visit in Jan 2011. Hubby was feeding the Lorikeets which were tame enough to feed off your hands and love to be stroked, too. We paid RM2 (approximately Aussie 60 cents) for the food. After getting over the awkwardness of handling these birds, we were able to relax and enjoy their company immensely.
Location: Bird Park, Kuala Lumpur
Supplies : PP - Kaisercraft Cheers / Creative imaginations Mistletoe Swirls
Kaisercraft wooden Flourishes
Kaisercraft Seaside Tag
Clover Grand Adhesion
Momoyo Alphas
Momoyo Flower
Washi Tape

Sketch 01-13
I also entered this layout for Colorful Creations Random Wednesday January 8, 2013 to January 15, 2013. The challenge is to use a holiday paper in a non-traditional way.

4 comments:

  1. What a beasutiful LO and love the sketch too, they are tame arnt they so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili this is a stunning layout and a great take on the sketch. Love the birdies.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if this was taken in KL Lili, I was there at the same place with my family in November and two of my boys had their photos with the same lorikeets. Such a small world....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Lili!!. Oh, I must go visit the KL bird park soon :). It must have been the entrance fee that shoo me away, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...