Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Little Help From Dad

Finally I am able to use this sketch from boysrulescrapbookkits to create this layout. I had been procrastinating for far too long and when I notice the due date has been extended, I decided not delay much longer.
since my focus is using up my stash, for this layout I used a lot of mix and match products from different manufacturers. I decided to use shades of brown and yellow to complement the 'strips' of yellow colours from the panels and the green titles and tag to complement the green leaves. I also hope these colours will help to enhance the photo which is more greyish.
Location: Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque, Johor Bharu
Supplies: Basic Grey Wisteria, Coredinations Cardstock, Vernest Lange's border pp's, Bazzil Cardstock,
Bo Bunny Cardstock Stickers, Basic Grey Alphas, Anna Griffin Flora Collection,
Buttons from Daiso, Momoyo Ribbon 

I've substituted the letters E with No. 3, L with No. 7 and M with W.


My daughter just like to have 'fun' so she enlisted dad to help carry her backpack. The poor dad obliged and I chose to capture this moment to remind her of how helpful her dad is.
TFL.


Love, Lili Sulastri

2 comments:

  1. awww, this is such a sweet layout. That is a beautiful mosque, would love to sketch it :). At first I thought Muhammad helped you with the layout!. hehe. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty layout, great use of your fonts1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...