Sunday, July 22, 2012

Selection Time - Colourful Creations Challenge

Today is the 2nd day of the fasting month. At least today is less tiring compared to yesterday.
This layout was created for DT Andrew of Colourful Creations under "Word Challenge". THE WORD FOR JULY IS TIME This is a combination challenge and for this month I will give you two extra items. As well as the word I would like to see some : LAYERING AND LACE.
These photos were taken last year when Zahra' was selected to participate in the Gymkhana competition in conjunction with the International Polo Meet at the Royal Selangor Polo Club. This was a tense moment for the Adni students under the tutelage of Ali because only 6 students will be selected to represent Adni School. These students will combine with Ali's other students from other schools. It was also a tense moment for me because I was hoping Zahra' will be selected. It will be a big moment for her after weeks of practicing Horseback Riding. I was elated when she was selected.
Her team emerge as runner-up for the competition.
Supplies: Pp : Treasureyourmemories / Coredinations Cardstock / Delfino Brads / Kaisercraft Tag and Sentiment / Paper Boutique Alpha and Sticker / Sunlit Border Punch / Self-adhesive lace / Doily.
I used the Paper Boutique stickers that came with the Kit. I decided to stick the stickers onto a strip of pattern paper from my stash and adhere the title to the layout using double-sided foam adhesive.
I love the sentiment from the Kaisercraft collection and these are really appropriate for the occassion.

1 comment:

  1. Selamat Berbuka Lili :). CONGRATS & kisses for Zahra. This is a great composition!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...