Friday, April 27, 2012

My New Baby Cousin

Denise of flyingunicorn challenge is Baby Love for the month of April 2012.
My challenge this month is all about babies!! I love
babies..they are just so precious and such a gift..little bundles of joy they
are! So grab those baby pictures and get ready!Here are the
rules:1. Must be new as of April 1
2. Can be a LO, card or AP. Digital is ok too
3. Must have a picture of a baby on your project
4. Must have the word "Baby" on your project.
Here's my take on the Challenge. I didn't have time to go through my stack of photos to look for Zahra's baby photo. The only photo available at the time was of Zahra' having fun with baby Afza.
Supplies: Pp: Toga and Kaisercraft / Shabby Chic buttons from Spotlight / Flowers - Prima and handmade / Rhinestones / Kaiser Fozz felt / Total Care Alpha Stickers / Momoyo Lace Sticker

2 comments:

  1. The girls look great together! Lovely layout Sis...keep on scrapping =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... how gorgeous! And those papers are so Beautiful Lili. Your bling title is particularly effective! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...